Trees are a precious resource that we all value in today’s busy world. But like all living things, trees have a natural life expectancy.
Sometimes a problem tree can’t be fixed by pruning and is no longer an asset to your garden. If so, it needs to be removed from your property.
- The tree could be diseased, dying, or no longer visually appealing.
- Perhaps you want to plant a new garden, build an extension or pave the area.
- Trees can sustain structural damage that makes them unsafe.
- Trees can use up too much of the moisture in the soil.
- An older tree can cause damage to the foundations of your home or to underground pipes.