Arborist and Horticulturist
Chris Allchin, owner of Banksia Arborcare, is a qualified arborist who has undertaken 8 years of study in arboriculture to gain a broad and varied understanding of tree and plant care.
A member of the National Arborists Association of Australia & International Society of Arboriculture, Chris has years of experience in a wide range tree services making Banksia Arborcare is a trusted choice in providing trusted landscaping advice and solutions.
Safe and reliable tree services.
The team at Banksia Arborcare use only the highest quality, most advanced equipment to ensure all our tree services are safe, reliable and completed on time.
We always try to endeavour to educate the public on the significant positives of maintaining a green environment and as a result we always perform our tree services with the environment in mind.
Arboriculture is a dangerous profession and Banksia Arborcare follow all Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines;
- The Banksia Arborcare team wear protective clothing during emergency tree removal and use well-maintained equipment;
- Removal of small and large trees, leaving the area neat and tidy. Banksia Arborcare can offer experience advice on the planting of new trees and they can supply and plant trees;
- All pruning work complies with Australian Standard AS 4373;
- Stump grinding – unattractive stumps can be turned into fine mulch and used in the garden;
- They will discuss any problematic trees you may have and suggest an appropriate course of action.
Chris and the team at Banksia Arborcare are leading Northern Beaches arborists who have the necessary Level 5 qualification to prepare any arborist report.
Our arborists can often save problem trees.
Trees make our world a better place, but sometimes they can cause problems, and emergency tree removal becomes necessary. That’s why we recommend you employ an arborist to regularly inspect your trees to predict and, importantly, prevent serious tree problems from arising.
When you suspect a tree problem, whether it’s sick or dangerous, in most instances a tree be saved with just a few maintenance steps.
NEED TREE ADVICE?
For advice on how you can maintain happy and healthy trees on your property and neighbourhood, don’t hesitate to contact Chris direct or scroll down to the complete the online enquiry form below.
Chris is passionate about the environment and is always happy to impart his expertise in plant care to his clients.
The team at Banksia Arborcare service Sydney’s Northern Beaches, North Shore and Northern Sydney areas 7 days a week.